As I go through them again, I will add quotes.
1. Eragon - Christopher Paolini
"Every age needs an icon- perhaps that lot has fallen to you."
2. Baggage - Emily Barr
"I want to see her, and yet I need to run as far from her as I possibly can."
3. Emily Ever After
4. The Guy Not Taken
5. Wuthering Heights
Catherine says she loves Heathcliff "because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same..."
"My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I AM Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being."
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
7. A Wind in the Door
8. Dirty Girls Social Club
10. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
12. His Dark Materials:: The Golden Compass - Phillip Pullman
14. Little Earthquakes
15. The Know-it-All
16. His Dark Materials: The Subtle Knife
17. Life of Pi
18. His Dark Materials: The Amber Spyglass
19. Girls' Night Out
21. The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America - Bill Bryson
22. I'm the One That I Want by Margaret Cho
23. Solo - Emily Barr
24. Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner
25. Certain Girls - Jennifer Weiner
26. Under the Banner of Heaven - Jon Krakauer
27. Flatland - A Romance of Many Dimensions - Edwin A Abbott
28. The Big Love - Sarah Dunn
29. The Dark is Rising - Susan Cooper
30. How to be Good - Nick Hornby
31. Travels - Michael Crichton
"Brugh talked about the value of being able to see a card, or a life situation, from all sides. To see the good and the bad, and not to consider the thing itself as possessing either goodness or badness. He talked about how people became rigid when they assigned fixed values to things.
32. New Moon - Stephenie Meyer
33. milkrun - Sarah Mlynowski
"How could I ask for a better friend? Someone who gives me a backup plan. Instead of someone who makes me the backup plan."